Business leaders rely on their internal service desks to deal with all things “technology”—from an inability to access a network drive to keeping up with the pace of technology releases, to ensuring systems are up and running. But when you need help with a range of short- or long-term, customized projects, you may find your service desk doesn’t have the bandwidth or expertise to accommodate such requests.
Very specific needs like trend reporting, file remediation, and more, require a dedicated resource.
Components of our Custom Project Services
Continuous communication with a dedicated migration analyst serves as a key safeguard for your organization because issues are identified and talked about—allowing you and your team to adjust the plan, as needed. Through real-time information exchange, continuous feedback cycles, reporting and analytics, as well as coordinated migration messaging, the analyst is solely focused on ensuring that information is made available for a smooth and seamless migration.
Whether you need to convert code for an updated version of Microsoft Office using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), or create and publish enterprise-level data visualization in Tableau, we have the experts to help.
Sample application-specific projects:
- Build or update databases
- Build, customize, or update queries, reports, and other objects
- Create forms for data entry and modification, or navigation
- Convert files after (or better, prior to) migration to Office 2013/2016 or Office 365
- Build solutions for data analysis
- Build visualizations for data reporting
- Build complex tables or forms
- Update formatting to be consistent using styles
- Convert PDF files to editable Word documents
- Combine separate documents into one master
- Develop or modify SharePoint sites (i.e. SharePoint designer, InfoPath form and Access web services)
- Create interactive dashboards and reports
- Extend relationship support for data to provide robust analytics
- Integrate with SharePoint or Power BI web services for sharing of dashboards and reports across the enterprise
- Create enterprise-level data visualizations
- Assemble interconnected KPIs (interactive charts, contextual filters, etc.)
- Create geographical visualization components (heat maps with custom geographical data sources)
VISUAL BASIC FOR APPLICATIONS (VBA)
- Convert code for Office 2013/2016
- Automate simple or complex processes on one or multiple applications
- Create custom functions to achieve business goals for off-the-shelf applications
With Vitalyst, you’ll benefit from:
- Immediate availability for short-or long-term engagements
- Expert(s) available on- or offsite until completion of project
- A scalable model that offers you flexibility to tap into a few or as many experts as you need
- High-quality project delivery—from the basic to complex and highly-customized projects
- Controlled costs so you pay for what you want and need, unlike in traditional outsourcing models to staffing agencies