Why Vitalyst? Why Not?
People choose to work at Vitalyst for a number of reasons, but above all, it’s because Vitalyst invests in its employees. Led by a strong, experienced senior management team and a knowledgeable, supportive board of directors, Vitalyst understands what it takes to create a culture of inclusion and respect for continued growth and success—for the individual and the company.
Headquartered in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, Vitalyst offers benefits and perks to ensure professional growth and work-life balance. Plus, the company’s culture fosters comradery amongst employees in different departments through social events and working together as Catalysts for Community Change.
Please be sure to include your salary requirements and technical experience
The positions we are currently hiring for are:
To apply for any of these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your salary history and technical experience.
Job Description: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all digital marketing including email campaigns, social media, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing—including online display advertising, PPC, and retargeting. This individual will be responsible for creating campaigns in our marketing automation system and managing lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, e-newsletters, tracking and reporting. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook, and potentially future additional channels
- Managing Vitalyst’s SEO initiatives including monthly reporting and analytics, technical improvements and content enhancements to improve on website health and engagement statistics, ongoing monitoring and refreshing of keywords
- Developing recommendations, daily management and ongoing reporting and analytics for SEM campaigns including Google Adwords, Bing, and paid ads on social media sites
This position is currently available in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Hours: Full-time, permanent position
Requirements: Ideal candidate will have experience with Google SEO and webmaster tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager. He/she will have understanding and experience with keyword research and implementation and SEM/SERP analysis and experience with various CMS/ECM technologies, WordPress preferred.
Specifically, candidates will exhibit the following:
- CRM experience a plus, especially knowledge of salesforce.com
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and social media
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding of direct marketing, email marketing and lead generation best practices
- Experience with marketing automation systems, creating email workflows and managing campaigns, preferably with Pardot
- Expertise creating PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent project management skills and attention to deadlines and detail, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to effectively present ideas and concepts to all levels (peers, managers and executives)
- Strong analytical and reporting and ability, able to effectively assess data and provide actionable recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams across the organization
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in business-to-business marketing
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Expertise in tech space a plus
Compensation: Competitive salary & bonus
Solution Sales Executive
The Solution Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying and connecting with key decision makers within targeted leads to initiate the sales process. She/he will be expected to collaborate with Sales Managers to develop strategic sales approaches, utilize leading-edge CRM system to manage prospects, and convert outbound calls into sales opportunities, while overcoming objections of prospective customers.This position is currently available in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Full-time, permanent position
Ideal candidate will be assertive, organized, proactive, creative, and will work with a sense of urgency. He/she will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to quickly develop positive, interpersonal relationships at all levels. Candidate will have the ability to think strategically and recognize and communicate long-term business opportunities, yet execute and deliver short-term results.
Specifically, candidates will exhibit the following:
- Four-year degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative demonstrated through professional accomplishments, extra-curricular activities, or volunteer activities
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Power to grasp new concepts quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Competitive salary plus commission & bonus
A Productivity Consultant supports our customers via telephone on a wide variety of software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows operating systems, as well as an array of mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android.
The ideal candidate possesses superior interpersonal skills and communicates that he/she enjoys working with people. This candidate also has a strong desire to become a resource to his/her fellow employees and gladly shares his/her knowledge and experience with others. Positions are available in Bala Cynwyd, PA as well as Cleveland, Ohio.
Full-time, permanent position; NO temporary or contract positions
The ideal candidate has the ability to learn new applications quickly, and to certify in numerous software applications. He/she speaks clearly and can be easily understood, and enjoys working with people.
Competitive salary, plus potential for bonuses
Vitalyst is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, familial status and/or any other class protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.