By Jen Sweeney
New devices, the mobile revolution, and the intersection of business and personal computing have altered traditional corporate approaches to IT support, training, security and policy. The way people work has changed. Windows 8 was developed in response to these changing dynamics and may play a major role in the computing and mobility strategies of many enterprises moving forward, including yours.
If Windows 8 is in your organization’s future, be sure to join us for our Jan. 31 webcast. Joe Puckett, Vitalyst’ director of recruiting and training, will discuss:
- What’s new in Windows 8, and its impact on enterprise users
- How Windows 8 may find its way into your organization, like it or not
- How different business users may benefit, or not, from Windows 8
- How Windows 8 fits into your mobile device policy decisions
- A recommended strategic approach for evaluating Windows 8
The live webcast is Thursday, Jan. 31, 2 p.m. EST. Click here to sign up.